Hanna EC Soil Tester HI98331HANNA Instruments
The HI98331 Soil Test™ is a pocket tester specifically designed to directly measure soil conductivity (EC) and temperature. With a compact size, single button operation, and automatic calibration, Soil Test is an excellent choice for taking direct conductivity measurements in soil.
- No need for soil slurries with the steel penetration electrode.
- Integrated temperature sensor for automatic temperature compensation.
- Great for environmental and agricultural testing.
- Conductivity Range: 0 to 4000 μS/cm; 0.00 to 4.00 mS/cm (dS/m)
- Conductivity Resolution: 1 μS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm (dS/m)
- Conductivity Accuracy (@25ºC/77ºF): ±50 μS/cm (0 to 2000 μS/cm), ±300 μS/cm (2000 to 4000 μS/cm); ±0.05 mS/cm (0.00 to 2.00 mS/cm), ±0.30 mS/cm (2.00 to 4.00 mS/cm)
- Temperature Range: 0.0 to 50.0°C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C
- Temperature Accuracy (@25ºC/77ºF): ±1°C
- EC/TDS Calibration: automatic, one-point at 1.41 mS/cm
- Temperature Compensation: automatic, temperature coefficient (β) fixed 2% / °C
- Battery Type/Life: CR2032 Li-ion approximately 100 hours of continuous use
- Electrode/Probe: 114 mm (4.5 “) Stainless steel penetration
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 50 x 196 x 21 mm (2.0 x 7.7 x 0.9“)
- Weight: 74 g (2.4 oz.)